world of wiffledust

where creative minds can interact

wiffledust's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"we are thrilled to have you here, ruthann....i'm glad your friend told you about us.…"

wiffledust replied Jan 4, 2010 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"well we're so happy you're with us, chrissy! i've heard great things from donna abou…"

wiffledust replied Dec 29, 2009 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"that link didn't work. but i'm looking forward to seeing your work!"

wiffledust replied Dec 22, 2009 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"how sweet of you, lisa. well we're thrilled to have you here. i'm obviously a huge f…"

wiffledust replied Dec 22, 2009 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"it's great to have you here, rick!!"

wiffledust replied Nov 22, 2009 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"hellooooo brenda!!! i treasure our exchanges as well. you're a very welcome addition…"

wiffledust replied Nov 19, 2009 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"and i'm the lucky one for that twist of social network fate! thanks for that IM in t…"

wiffledust replied Nov 9, 2009 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"well we're thrilled to have you here, mary catherine..(both names?). edna and tyme g…"

wiffledust replied Nov 8, 2009 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"sherry, what an inspiring comment to have in the middle of a long work day for me! t…"

wiffledust replied Nov 6, 2009 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"now see, this is a side of sweet donna that we can only know if relatives like you t…"

wiffledust replied Oct 26, 2009 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

RSS

Please use the following button for all monetary transactions on wiffledust. Your support is greatly appreciated by all folks who value the indie arts!

© 2024   Created by wiffledust.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service