world of wiffledust

where creative minds can interact

wiffledust's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"and we're so glad you joined us, maryanne!! you fit right it in!!!!"

wiffledust replied Feb 24, 2011 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"i'm really glad you're with us, tom! we will definitely meet soon if i can just get…"

wiffledust replied Jan 6, 2011 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"it sounds charming, and i'm so glad this sort of thing still exists!!!! i write a li…"

wiffledust replied Nov 21, 2010 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"hey barrett! i didn't realize that poets get to tour! that's wonderful. i can't wait…"

wiffledust replied Nov 21, 2010 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"and we're so glad you're here, buddy! here you are indeed. make yourself right at ho…"

wiffledust replied Sep 15, 2010 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"your comment means the world to me, maggie, because the original name for wiffledust…"

wiffledust replied Jul 30, 2010 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"you have awesomey taste in music!!!!! you should put these in the what are you liste…"

wiffledust replied Jun 26, 2010 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"writers definitely write, gracey! get comfortable here and then start writing! every…"

wiffledust replied Jun 26, 2010 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"Nice to have you here, Gracey. I don't think we have anyone from Wyoming yet. I coul…"

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

"really great new people, brenda! it's exciting!"

wiffledust replied Jun 15, 2010 to how did you end up on wiffledust? steen brought this up as a topic...yay!

74 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Fish

RSS

Please use the following button for all monetary transactions on wiffledust. Your support is greatly appreciated by all folks who value the indie arts!

© 2024   Created by wiffledust.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service